updated 8 days ago
With Procesio you can administrate your SendSMS marketing account and campaigns in a no-code environment where your marketing department can implement new flows specific to your company and business logic.
You can use the Credential Manager to configure the authentication credentials of the SendSMS REST API by following the following steps:
- Navigate to the Credential Manager section.
- Select the Add New button from the upper right corner.
- Give a Name to the newly created connection, select the Rest API Configuration from the Credential Type dropdown and optionally add the Description.
- Select the Next step button.
- Enter the sendSMS API connection data as shown in the screenshot with the mention that in the Value field you will need to enter your sendSMS api key and username.
- Create a project using your newly created credential.
- After creating the flow using the drag and drop functionality you can give the Call Api Action a name, description and from the Select Api Configuration dropdown select the connection created at step 7.