updated 16 days ago
Procesio allows the integration of your SMSLink marketing account and functionalities in a no code environment where your team can create custom flows that meet your business requirements bringing new automations to your marketing and sales departments.
You can use the Credentials Manager to configure the authentication credentials of the SMS Link REST API by following the following steps:
- Navigate to the Credentials Manager section.
- Select the Add New button from the upper right corner.
- Give a Name to the newly created connection, select Rest API Configuration from the Credential Type dropdown and optionally add the Description
- Create the new project using your newly created credential.
- After creating the flow using the drag and drop functionality you can give the Call Api Action a name, description and from the Select Api Configuration dropdown select the connection created at step 7.
- The API endpoint https://secure.smslink.ro/sms/gateway/communicate/index.php?connection_id=[connection_id]&password=[password]&to=0723123456&message=test used in this example will use the GET verb to send an SMS message.
- The status of the API call will be contained in the output variable.
- From the upper right corner you will need to Save the project, Validate the project and Run the project.
- After the process is completed you have the ability to check the results by clicking Check Instance, here you will see the resulting input and output variables.