updated 16 days ago
Procesio will allow you to integrate your third party platforms in your projects bringing new functionalities to your sales, marketing and support teams using a low-code environment to automate repetitive tasks. One such platform is GetGist, whose marketing and reporting functionalities will bring an extra boost in your efficiency department.
You can use the Credentials Manager to configure the authentication credentials of the GetGist REST API by following the following steps:
- Navigate to the Credentials Manager section.
- Select the Add New button from the upper right corner.
- Give a Name to the newly created connection, select Rest API Configuration from the Credential Type dropdown and optionally add the Description
4. Select the Next step button.
5. Enter the GetGist connection data as shown in the screenshot with the mention that in the password and API key are found in your GetGist account.
6. When you click the Test connection button Procesio will test the connection and give the Successfully tested! message.
7. Create a project using your newly created connection.
8. After creating the flow using the drag and drop functionality you can give the Call Api Action a name, description and from the Select Api Configuration dropdown select the connection created at step 7.
9. Click Configure Request button.
10. To get all the contacts we will use the Get verb with the /contacts endpoint and according to the GetGist API documentation the type parameter with the value of lead. We will also use one output process variables in the body output create the file containing the contacts.
11. From the upper right corner you will need to Save the project, Validate the project and click Run.
12. By clicking Check Instance you can see the resulting output variables, and if the result was not a success we can check the output messages to debug the flow configuration. You can download the .json file by clicking the down arrow.