updated 17 days ago
Procesio helps you create a flow that is custom to your email sending needs by allowing you to customize the project according to your sending requirements with automation in mind while being in control of the SMTP platform from a no code environment.
You can use the Credential Manager to configure the authentication credentials of the SendinBlue API by following the following steps:
- Navigate to the Credential Manager section.
- Select the Add New button from the upper right corner.
- Give a Name to the newly created connection, select the Rest API Configuration from the Credential Type dropdown and optionally add the Description.
- Select the Next step button.
- Enter the SendinBlue API connection data as shown in the screenshot with the mention that in the Value field you will need to enter your SendinBlue API key.