updated 17 days ago
Procesio will allow you to integrate your third party platforms in your projects bringing new functionalities to your sales, marketing and support teams using a low-code environment to automate repetitive tasks. One such platform is Airtable, whose marketing and reporting functionalities will bring an extra boost in your efficiency department. In the following you will learn how populate your contacts table hosted on Airtable with Procesio.
You can use the Credentials Manager to configure the authentication credentials of the Airtable REST API by following the following steps:
- Navigate to the Credentials Manager section.
- Select the Add New button from the upper right corner.
- Give a Name to the newly created connection, select Rest API Configuration from the Credential Type dropdown and optionally add the Description.
- Click Next step.
- Add the Api URL and authentication, test the connection and click Next step.
- Create a project using your newly
- Click Configure Request button.
- Now we will use the Post verb to add data tour table using in this example the v0/app7s1TXlNtNeL4db/Applicants endpoint that is unique for each account and will be provided by Airtable.
- Add the variables that will be used in this project:
- Mandatory : Name, Age, Email, Phone, Notes.
- Optional (are used for debugging): apiStatus, bodyOutput.
- In the Query Params add the Content-Type as application/json.
- In the body section you will need to enter the new entries to the table in Json format according to the Airtable Api documentation:
], "typecast": true
- From the upper right corner you will need to Save the project, Validate the project and click Run.
- By clicking the Check Instance button you can see the resulting input and output variables, and if the result was not a success we can check the output messages to debug the flow configuration. You can download the .json file by clicking the down arrow.