updated 27 days ago
After creating a process you will have the ability to use the drag and drop functionality to add on your canvas actions from the Platform actions section.
The Numerical folder contains actions that can be used while working with numbers:
1. Add operation - Add operation for two objects.
2. Substract operation - Substract operation for two objects.
3. Modulo operation - Modulo operation for two integers.
4. Divide operation - Divide operation for two objects.
How to use Numerical Actions
To use any of them inside your process you will need to configure it after adding it to the canvas.
1. Drag the Add operation action on the canvas.
2. Link the actions.
3. Create the variables of type object.
4. Add them to the action using the Add variable button.5. Save, Validate and Run the process.
6. Select Check intances to see the result.