After creating a process you will have the ability to use the drag and drop functionality to add on your canvas actions from the Platform actions section.
The Converter folder contains actions that can be used while working with dates:
1. FromBas64 - Convert string value to Base64.
2. ToBase64 - Convert Base64 string to a string.
3. ToString - Convert any object to a string.
You can create your own custom actions by using these guides. The code used to create the Custom Actions above can be found here.
How to use Converter actions
To use any of them inside your process you will need to configure it after adding it to the canvas.
1. Drag the ToBase64 action on the canvas.
2. Link the actions.
3. Create two variables of type string <%userInput%> of type input and <%result%> of type output.
4. Add the variables in the Actions configurations.
5. Save, Validate and Run the process.
6. Select Check instances to see the result.