Custom Date to String
This action allows you to transform a DateTime variable to a more user-friendly format.
How to use:
- Drag the Custom Date to String action on the canvas and link it to other actions used in your process.
- Configure inputs and outputs:
- [I] Input date ➜ DateTime to be transformed.
- [I] Language ➜ Language to be used when formatting.
- [I] Format ➜ String representing the wanted format.
- [O] Formatted date ➜ String representing the formatted date.
- Run the process and Check instance to see the output.
- The Format field uses standard dotnet format specifiers which are documented here.
- The Language selector picks which language should be used when the wanted format contains :
- Month names ➜ June[UK] 🆚 Iunie[RO] 🆚 Juin[FR]
- Days of the week ➜ Monday[UK] 🆚 Luni[RO] 🆚 Lundi[FR]