After creating a process you will have the ability to use the drag and drop functionality to add on your canvas actions from the Platform actions section.
The FTP/sFTP folder contains actions that allow you to transfer files between local and remote servers.
- Get File List - Action that list files names within a folder, from the FTP/SFTP server. Displays files name, path, type and size.
- Move File - Move file, enables you to move a file from one folder to another, or from one FTP server to another.
- Rename File - Rename File action, enables you to rename a file from within a specified folder.
- Delete File - Delete File action, enables you to delete a file from within a specified folder.
- Create Folder - Create Folder, enables you to create a folder within the specified location.
- Delete Folder - Delete Folder, enables you to delete a folder within the specified location. All files & folders under the folder being deleted will also be removed.
- Download File - Download file up to 100 MB, enables you to download a file on an FTP/sFTP server.
- Upload File - Upload file up 1GB, enables you to upload a file on an FTP/sFTP server.