After creating a process you will have the ability to use the drag and drop functionality to add on your canvas actions from the Platform actions section that will allow you to work with files, this can be done in conjunction with the Document Designer.
The Documents folder contains actions that allow you to create and work with files inside your processes.
1. Generate Document - Generate a document using a Document Designer template.
2. HTML to PDF - Converts HTML input to a PDF file.
3. Export to CSV - Exports a list (of primitives/simple or of data model) to a .csv file, with export options.
4. Export to XLSX - Exports a list (of primitives/simple or of data model) to a .xlsx file.
5. Write to file - Writes any object to a File that the user can download in any format that he wants
6. Write list to file - Writes any list<object> to a File which the user can download in any format that he wants
7. Read file - Reads the content in a file (ex. you have a document which contains some text and you want to make a variable of type string with the document's content)
8. File to Base64 - Converts the content of a File variable to a Base64 string
9. Archive sub-folder - contains actions that allow you to compress and decompress data into different archive types.