Use setOutput() method to make sure output will be generated to be stored in a process variable which can be further used in the configuration of other actions in the process.
1. Create a process and give it a name.
3. Create the variables needed for the configuration of the action, and then add them to the configuration panel:
4. Add your code to the editor.
5. Add the output variable that will store the interpreted code.
6. Save, Validate, Run.
7. Click Check Instance to view the results. You will see that the outcome of the interpreted codes is saved in the result variable.