Use this action to read the content in a file (ex. you have a document that contains some text and you want to make a variable of type string with the document's content).
How to configure the Read file action?
1. Create a process and give it a name.
2. Drag the Read file action to the canvas and link it to the other actions.
3. Create the variables needed for the configuration of the action, and then add them to the configuration panel:
File: the file data type variable where the actions will read from
Content: the string output variable resulted from reading the file
4. Save, Validate and Run the process.
5. Click Check Instance to view the results. Check output variables.
Result: All the text content from the document is now extracted and stored in the string output variable. 💪🏼