Write List To File
Use this action to write any list<object> to a File that you can download in any format that you need.
How to configure the Write list to file action?
1. Create a process and give it a name.
2. Drag the Write list to file action to the canvas and link it to the other actions.
3. Create the variables needed for the configuration of the action, and then add them to the configuration panel:
Object List: you need to input the list<object> type variable that will be written to file
Filename: you need to input the name of the file in which the input object will be written.
You need the add the extension that your file will have (ex. myFile.txt)
File: this is the output file data type that you can download from instances.
4. Save, Validate and Run the process.
5. Click Check Instance to view the results. Check output variables.
Result: A file with the name and extension you defined will be downloaded. 💪🏼