Yahoo is one of the most well known email services out there and the SMTP service they offer for free can be easily used in conjunction with your apps, printer or scanner and added to your Procesio flows.
1. Navigate to your Yahoo Account settings in the Account Security tab.
2. Scroll down to Other ways to sign in and click Generate and manage app passwords and create your new app password.
Create the credential
1. Navigate to the Credentials Manager section.
2. Select the Add New button from the upper right corner.
3. Give a Name to the newly created connection, select SMTP Server Configuration from the Credential Type dropdown and optionally add the Description.
4. Add the connection data like in the screen using the password you generated in your yahoo account.
5. Test and Save the connection.
Create and configure the process
1. Select the SMTP credential you just created.
2. Add the email configurations and the email recipient, Subject and Body.