September 12th 2023 Update
💥New features, actions, improvements and bug fixes baked under this summer's sun!💥
With Process Custom Response, you gain the ability to define and tailor the response format generated by your processes according to the needs of the third-party application you are integrating with. This level of customization ensures smooth communication and compatibility between PROCESIO and the external tools you rely on. 🚀👩💻
How does it work?
Implementing the "Process Custom Response" feature is straightforward and user-friendly. You can refer to our documentation at the link provided below for a detailed walkthrough, examples, and guidelines to get you started:
Read more about Process Custom Response here.
Read more about Node JS action here.
Read more about it here.
Also our set of Community-Made actions has been extended. Thanks a lot Franck❤️
When using Test Action on Call Api action, if you have e big body output you can make it fullscren using the hotkey (default hotkey Escape).
- Improved action details on hover
- Fixed issue where Call API action templates were not displayed
- Fixed issue where variables could be edited in instance view.
- Fixed issue where running instances were cached
- The Search by String Similarity action was moved to the List Folder in the Platform Actions Toolbar.
- Fixed issue where downloading the output file was not working when using Write List to File action was used.
- Fixed issue where variables were not properly displayed in tables inside the Document Designer.
- Fixed issue where the output controls could be edited in the Call API Action.
- Fixed issue where the editor from webhook was not properly enlarged.