PROCESIO 2.0: The 2.0 no-code/low-code/custom code app is released
The speed... it's always about the speed
Processes execute really fast.
The average execution time of a platform action is 0.08 seconds (80 milliseconds).
Platform actions added!
Now in PROCESIO you can make use of 137+ actions to create the process that meets your needs!
Check out our latest actions:
Use this action to filter your received emails as needed.
The JSON folder contains actions that can be used while working with JSON inputs.
- Json Mapper - JSON Mapper enables you to extract a value from a JSON or a JSON array.
- Json Mapper To List - JSON Mapper enables you to extract a list of values from a JSON or a JSON array.
The Documents folder contains actions that allow you to create and work with files inside your processes.
- Generate Document - Generate a document using a Document Designer template.
- HTML to PDF - Converts HTML input to a PDF file.
- Export to CSV - Exports a list (of primitives/simple or of data model) to a .csv file, with export options.
- Export to XLSX - Exports a list (of primitives/simple or of data model) to a .xlsx file.
- ZIP - Use this action for zipping files easily. ZIP action gets a list of files as input and compresses them as a ZIP archive.
- UNZIP - Use the Unzip action to extract compressed files from a zip file.
The XPath folder contains actions that allow you to manipulate XML files or strings:
- XML Processor - Use XML Processor action to build or update an XML node by node by processing an input list of objects that encapsulate the xpath, tag name, value and attribute of a XML node.
- XML Update - XML Update enables you to update an XML input, if the input tag exists, or to insert the input tag, if it doesn't exist, using XPath.
- XML Mapper - The XML Mapper action is one of the actions at your disposal to work with XML data. XML Mapper enables you to extract a value from aN XML string or an XML file.
The PDF folder contains actions that allow you to work with PDF files.
- Pdf Extract Text - There is an easy way to extract PDF text: extract text from your PDF documents with the help of Pdf Extract Text action. If you wondered how to extract text from a PDF, you can't go wrong using PROCESIO.
The FTP/sFTP folder contains actions that allow you to transfer files between local and remote servers.
- Get File List - Action that list files names within a folder, from the FTP/SFTP server. Displays files name, path, type and size.
- Move File - Move file, enables you to move a file from one folder to another, or from one FTP server to another.
- Rename File - Rename File action, enables you to rename a file from within a specified folder.
- Delete File - Delete File action, enables you to delete a file from within a specified folder.
- Create Folder - Create Folder, enables you to create a folder within the specified location.
- Delete Folder - Delete Folder, enables you to delete a folder within the specified location. All files & folders under the folder being deleted will also be removed.
- Download File - Download file up to 100 MB, enables you to download a file on an FTP/sFTP server.
- Upload File - Upload file up 1GB, enables you to upload a file on an FTP/sFTP server.
Generate Guid action - Use Generate Guid action to generate GUIDs. You can use it as a unique reference number, when needed to identify information like ID hardware, software, accounts, documents and other items.
The notification center provides users with an overview of alerts from the application.
Trigger PROCESIO via webhooks based on third-party app events. Webhooks are user-defined HTTP callbacks and have messages, called payloads, which are sent to a unique URL in PROCESIO.
Webhooks are a way to receive data from external apps and services when specific events occur. You can also use the data from webhooks as triggers for your processes.
New credential types
Three new credential types were added along to the REST API and SMTP Server credentials:
- SQL server
- SMTP Inbound Configuration
Missing a credential type? Now you have the possibility to build it yourself.
Design and generate dynamic documents with PROCESIO. If you are working with invoices, contracts, offers, reports, policies etc, the Document Designer allows you to dynamically generate PDFs using data from your processes. First, create a template and then add the data as variables in any paragraphs, tables or fields in your document.
Supports table generation based on lists.
PROCESIO on-premise deployments.
New and improved analytics
Users can now easily keep track of the consumed resources. The newly improved Dashboard and the Analytics page will give users info about their resources and consumption from high-level to detailed views.
Create data model from JSON
Users will have the possibility the create a data model from data, without the need to manually define and map each attribute.
Upload your JSON file or content in the JSON editor, preview the data structure and save! Easy as 1,2,3!
Public vs private data models
Data models in PROCESIO can be:
- a Data model created manually or from a JSON from the main page, using the “Add data model” button.
- Public DMs will be available as a data type in Data types list - when creating a process variable
- Any update performed to a public Data model is reflected in all data structures where it may be used as a data type for an attribute.
- a Data model created manually within the attributes page. ( Access public Data Model → Add attribute → Add data model)
- Private data models will NOT be available as a data type in the Data types list - when creating a process variable.
- As it is private and is not available as a Data type, it cannot be used in any other DM as a child. Thus, updates performed on a private DM, will NOT be reflected in real-time in any other data models.
Users can duplicate processes if they want to experiment with some ideas without affecting the original process or if they want to save time by re-using pieces of configurations (process variables, configured actions) of an existing process.
Force stop process
Noticed a mistake? The instance still running...Stop it!
Dedicated page for owners to create workspaces for Enterprise Accounts.
The owner of an Enterprise account has the ability to add co-owners to share administrative rights, in order to create/edit/delete workspaces and users at workspace level.
Access resources from the process canvas
The new sidebar in the process designer page allows you to access PROCESIO resources like data models, credentials, webhooks, etc without leaving the canvas.
Process instances redesign
To allow you easily navigate between information when troubleshooting.
Call API improvements
The new and improved Call API action supports different body formats, such as: form-data, binary, x-www-form-url-encoded