DateTime To String
This action transforms a DateTime to String, using a default format specification.
Inputs & Outputs
- [ I ] Datetime: DateTime to be transformed.
- [ I ] Language: Language to be used for month names and days of the week when formatting.
- Drop-down with multiple languages.
- [ I ] Format: Formatting to be used when transforming.
- Drop-down with a few common date formats.
- [ O ] Formatted datetime: String representing the formatted date.
- Drag action onto the canvas to get familiarized with it.
- Declare some variables to be used with the action.
- Assign the newly created variables.
- Save & Run the process and then Check Instance to see the output.
- Formatting DateTime values into a more human readable format.
- For a more customizable formatting, consider using Format DateTime.
Updated 05 Apr 2023
Did this page help you?