This action returns most frequent element from a list of elements.
- [ I ] List of elements: Object (List) representing the input list that will be parsed.
- [ O ] Mode: Object (Single Value) representing the most frequent element from the input list.
- Drag the List Mode action from the Community-Made folder to the canvas.
- Declare the variables to be used with the List Mode action.
- Assign the newly created variables.
- Save & Run the process and then Check Instance to see the output.
- Checking the most orderd product from a ordered products list.
To get the customer that placed most orders on your website, generate a list with the account Id of the customer from each order, then use List Mode to get the account that placed most orders.
- Franck - The Productivity Lab