This action converts temperature from one scale to another.
- [ I ] Temperature: Float value representing the temperature to be converted.
- [ I ] From: Original scale
- Drop-down with multiple temperature scales
- [ I ] To: Target scale
- Drop-down with multiple temperature scales.
- [O] Converted temperature: Float representing the temperature after conversion.
- Drag action onto the canvas to get familiarized with it.
- Declare some variables to be used with the action.
- Assign the newly created variables.
- Save & Run the process and then Check Instance to see the output.
- Converting a temperature value between scales.
- Franck - The Productivity Lab