List Standard Deviation
This action computes the standard deviation, which measures the amount of variation or dispersation in the entire population of data points.
- [ I ] List of numbers: Double (List) representing data points for calculating the standard deviation.
- [ O ] Standard deviation: Double (Single Value) representing the measure of variability in the data set derived from the input list.
The List Standard Deviation action uses the Population Standard Deviation formula:
- Drag the List Standard Deviation action from the Community-Made folder to the canvas.
- Declare the variables to be used with the List Standard Deviation action.
- Assign the newly created variables.
- Save & Run the process and then Check Instance to see the output.
- By analyzing the population standard deviation for page load times and response times, you can identify patterns that may cause slow or inconsistent user experiences, pinpointing potential performance bottlenecks.
- When working with data representing an entire population (full population data), opt for the List Standard Deviation action to accurately measure the variability. However, if you are dealing with a sample from a larger population, do NOT use the List Standard Deviation action.
- Franck - The Productivity Lab