This action allows you to update a specific subdivision of a DateTime.
- [ I ] Date: DateTime to be updated.
- [ I ] Unit of time: Drop-down to choose which subdivision of the Date is to be updated.
- [ I ] Change amount: Integer representing the change to be applied to the Unit Of Time.
- [ O ] Updated date: DateTime after update.
- Drag action onto canvas to get familiarized with it.
- Declare some variables to be used with the action.
- Assign the newly created variables.
- Save & Run the process and then Check Instance to see the output.
- Updating a specific subdivision from a DateTime.
- Switching between time zones using offsets.
- Subtracting is also possible by using - before the value inside Change amount.