Google Forms & PROCESIO
Integrating Google Forms with PROCESIO is a very straightforward task and can help you implement various use cases such as launching online surveys, building quizzes, and also performing data analysis.
Scenario: Let's say you work at PROCESIO and want to gather feedback about the platform. For this, you would like to have users submit feedback in a form and then for each form submission, thank the submitter over email and forward their feedback to the product team.
As the title says, we'll choose Google Forms as our form provider. I'll go over it step by step to make sure the whole process is clear and easy to replicate.
- We start by creating our form in Google Forms.
- We will collect the feedback along with the sender's name and email address.
- We will now install an add-on for Google Forms which allows sending webhooks on form submission.
- Now let's create a Webhook in PROCESIO and connect it to our form using the add-on.
- Time to create a new process and assign the Webhook we just configured so that the process gets triggered on every form submission.
Now let's actually handle the feedback
- First, we will thank the user for taking the time to submit feedback.
- Afterward, we will forward the feedback to our Product team for further analysis.
You can build message templates using the Document Designer to take it to the next level.
Let's see it in action now 😁
And upon inspecting the Instance View, we can find the instance started by the webhook.