Hubspot is a CRM platform that's both powerful and easy to use at the same time. To integrate PROCESIO with Hubspot let's start by configuring your Hubspot account:
1. Create a Hubspot account.
2. Click the Settings widget in the upper right corner.
3. From Account Setup select Integrations > APi keys.
4. Click the Show button to view your Api key.
1. Login to your Procesio account.
2. Navigate to the Credentials Manager section.
- Select the + Add New button from the upper right corner.
- Give a Name to the newly created connection, select Rest Api Configuration from the Credential Type dropdown and optionally add the Description.
- Click Next step.
3. Add the necessary configurations:
- Url: https://api.hubapi.com
- Method: Get
- Test endpoint: /crm/v3/objects/contacts?limit=10&archived=false (any valid get endpoint can e used here)
- Authentication method: Api key authentication
- Key: hapikey
- Value: the key retrieved in the previous section
- Check the Query Parameters checkbox.
4. Click Test connection to validate the credential.
5. Click Save.
6. Navigate to the Process Designer section.
7. Click the Create New button.
8. Give your process a name.
9. Drag a Call Api action to the canvas and connect it with the other actions.
10. Click the Call Api Action.
11. You have the ability to change its name.
12. From Select Api Configuration* select the connection created on step 5.
13. Click on Configure Request.
14. Select the Verb.
15. Add the endpoint you intend to use - /contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all.
16. If needed you have the option to use Query Params, Headers or a Body. For the endpoint w will use w will use the count query parameter count,
17. Create a variable to hold the api response.
- click + Add Variable
- Name*: HubspotBodyOutput
- Type: JSon
- select Single Value
- set as: Output - the output check allows us to see the output of the instance
18. Return to the Call Api Action Configure request and add the variable <%HubspotBodyOutput%> in the Body Output section.
19. Save, Validate and Run the process.
20. Click Check Instance.