Typeform is a Spanish online software as a service company that specializes in online form building and online surveys. Its main software creates dynamic forms based on user needs. Procesio can integrate with Typeform in order to retrieve user inputs that can be then used for marketing purposes or to move them to a third party platform.
1. Login to your Typefom account.
2. Create a form in your wokspace, publish it and add a few entries. Then entries that you wish to be transferred need to be set as mandatory from the Create tab where you need to select the field and from the right side panel select Required.
Only forms that have been published and have data can be accessed by APIs.
3. From the upper right corner navigate to the Settings section.
4. Select Personal tokens and generate a new token. Save the token as it will only be displayed once.
I. Credential Manager
1. From you Procesio account navigate to the Credential Manager section and click the +Add new button.
2. Provide a Name for you credential and select Rest API Configuration from the credential type dropdown. and click Next step.
3. Add the necessary configurations.
- URL*: The base URL for making a request - https://api.typeform.com/.
- Method* - GET.
- Test endpoint: /me (endpoint that provides information about your account).
- Authentication method: API key authentication.
- Key: Authorization.
- Value: Bearer <the token generated in the previous section>.
4. Click Test connection and if you receive the Successfully tested! message Save the connection.
II. Process Designer
1. In the Process Designer section click the Create new button.
2. Give the process a name and drag the Call API Action to the canvas.
3. Create the <%FormResponses%> variable of type Json.
4. Click the Call API Action to access its configuration.
5. Select the api configuration we created on the first part of the Procesio section and click Configure request.
- Verb* - GET.
- Endpoint - forms/<the form id>/responses.
- Body output - we will save the response in the variable we created in step 3.
6. Save, Validate and Run the process.
7. Click Check instance to view the result.
8. As you can see the form data was saved in the <%FormResponses%>.