Working with Credentials
SMTP Inbound Credential
- Server Name/IP: fill in the outgoing mail server, i.e. mail.example.com (replacing example.com with your actual domain name).
- Protocol type: select IMAP or POP3. IMAP maintains the emails in your account, POP3 removes them once the operation is completed.
- Port number: fill in the outgoing server port.
- Encryption: None, TLS or Auto.
- Username: enter your username.
- Password: enter the associated password.
- Test Connection: once all mandatory fields have values, you can test the configuration.
- Save the configuration.