Microsoft SQL is a relational database management system. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications.
You can use these credentials to authenticate the following actions with Microsoft SQL:
Create an account on a Microsoft SQL server.
Step 1: Go to the Credentials Manager section and click Add New.
Step 2: Configuration basic info page
1.Name - Insert a name for the new configuration
2. Type - select SQL
3. Description - add details on the configuration (optional).
4. Click "Next Step'
- Server type - MSSQL
- Protocol type
- Server name: Hostname/IP to identify the location of the Microsoft SQL Server database
- Port number: Server port for the Microsoft SQL Server database
- Database name: The name of the Microsoft SQL Server database (optional, thus recommended)
- Encrypt: Select to use encrypted communication with the database server.
- Trust server certificate: Rely on the certificate provided by the server to verify secure data transfer.
- Authentication - Username&PAssword: The user name & password for the Microsoft SQL Server connection.
- You might need to whitelist PROCESIO outbound IP: 220.127.116.11