Use this action to read values and formulas from a given excel range.
Step 1. Create a process and give it a name.
Step 2. Drag the Read Range action to the canvas and link it to the other actions.
Step 3. Create the variables needed for the configuration of the action, and then add them to the configuration panel:
- Excel workbook: you need to input the file with the workbook where range will be read from
- Sheet name: you need to input a string with the sheet name from the workbook where the range will be read from
- Range: you need to input a string with the range of cells to read from
- Values: Json output which contains the read value(s)
- Formulas: Json output which contains the read formulas
- If any formula is present in a cell, will be returned in the output Json as a string
- If there is no formula present in a cell (or if there are values), will be returned as a null inside the Json output
Step 4. Save, Validate and Run the process.
Step 5. You will be prompted to add the file for our input variable. Click Run.
Step 6. To verify the process click Check instance.
Step 7. In the Output section, you can see the Json output(s).