Import / Export resources
Importing and exporting resources can be a useful tool when you want to reuse work from one workspace in another workspace. With PROCESIO, you can export a large number of resources, like processes, credentials, data models, etc., and import them into a new workspace.
Import is not available in Personal workspaces.
You must have an Admin role to access Export/Import functionality in a workspace.
Here's a simple step-by-step guide on how to import and export resources in PROCESIO: First, open your PROCESIO workspace and click on the "Import/Export" button.
- To export resources, select Export action.
2. Give a name to your export file. Else, it will have a default name, i.e. export.procesio
3. Next, select the type of resources you want to export.
You can select to export all resources by choosing Export all.
4. Click the Export button and a file with a ".procesio" extension will automatically start to download.
5. Press Close to close the panel.
- To import resources, select Import action.
2. To import resources, you'll need to upload a file with the ".procesio" extension by clicking on the "Upload file" button.
3. Once the file is uploaded, you can set the import rules:
- override data - will override resources with the same Id (if resources have the same name, but different Id, will not override)
- do not override data - will skip resources with the same Id
See below an example of 2 resources having the same name but different IDs:
4. You can choose to import all resources included in the file or select only certain resources to import.
5. Click on the Import button, and the resources will start to import. Once the import is complete, a confirmation message will pop up saying "Import completed."
That's it! You've successfully imported or exported resources in PROCESIO. This tool can be especially helpful when you want to transfer resources from one workspace to another, allowing you to quickly replicate processes and data models, and other types of resources without having to recreate them from scratch.