After creating the template you have the ability to generate documents in your processes.
1. Navigate to the Process Designer section and create your process.
2. Give it a name (feel free to use emojis).
3. Drag the Generate Document action to the canvas.
4. Create the variables.
<%Name%> the input variable of type String.
5. Click the Generate Document action to access its configurations.
6. Click Map Document Data and map the input variable <%Name%> created in the process to the <%Name%> variable used in the template (they do not need to have the same name).
7. Save, Validate and Run the process.
8. The process will ask for the input variables value.
9. Click Run again and than click Check instance.
10. If you wish to download the the file or the html output you just need to click the download button.
The pdf file output: