Gmail - incoming
You can open and read your messages from Gmail in PROCESIO as it supports POP.
- On your computer, open Gmail.
In the top right, click Settings > See all settings
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the "POP download" section, select Enable POP for all mail or Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Go to PROCESIO > Credentials Manager.
Click "+Create new".
Give it a name and select credential type "SMTP Inbound Configuration".
Incoming Mail (POP) Server name
Your email address
Your App Password (not the same as your Gmail password); read the below steps on how to generate an app password
Sign in with App Passwords
Tip: An App Password is a 16-digit passcode that gives PROCESIO permission to access your Google Account. App Passwords can only be used with accounts that have 2-Step Verification turned on.
If you use 2-Step-Verification and get a "password incorrect" error when you sign in, you can try to use an App Password.
- Go to your Google Account.
- Select Security.
- Under "Signing in to Google," select App Passwords. You may need to sign in. If you don’t have this option, it might be because:
- 2-Step Verification is not set up for your account.
- 2-Step Verification is only set up for security keys.
- Your account is through work, school, or other organization.
- You turned on Advanced Protection.
At the bottom, choose Select app and choose the app you using Select device and choose the device you’re using Generate.
- Follow the instructions to enter the App Password. The App Password is the 16-character code in the yellow bar on your device.
- Tap Done.
Use the generated app password to create/update the credential for Inbound Configuration in PROCESIO (in step 2).