June 23rd 2023 Update
💥We can't hide it anymore so here it goes... Test Action is BACK! 💥 And with it, a list of fixes, improvements, and some new actions to play with.
- You can now test almost all actions before using them in your processes.
- Just define some variables, fill in the values and hit Test action.
- Make sure to check the Test Status section and keep an eye out for errors. 😉
- Testing actions that work with files or lists of files is also possible.
- You can even test Call API.
- Or that anoying JPath configuration from Json Mapper.
- However, Test Action is not available for the following actions (at least not yet 😎)
- For Each
- Generate Document
- Call Subprocess
- Map Process Data
- If you've read all the way down here, we want to let you know that OAuth Stage I is also live, you can set up OAuth 2 with your third-party applications. Yes, some configurations will be needed, until we'll bring pre-configured apps with OAuth 2. This will be part of OAuth Stage II. We're on it, so stay tuned! 📻
- When using Add Variable, the datatype and IsList flag are now selected by default.
- You can now see a breakdown of execution time in the Instances View.
- You can also see if your instance was triggered by a schedule or some user.
API key - we now support up to 25 API keys per user per workspace
- Throw ➜ Throws a custom error. Process will be marked as failed if action is reached.
We also received our first set of community-made actions. Thanks a lot Franck❤️
- Call API - now works properly with binary body types.
- Call API - having a body on GET and DELETE requests
- Call API - is now also working with base URL only
- Call API - has now better error message when the body is invalid
- Custom Actions: Uploading an action with a Selector component now works fine.
- Code Editor input: No longer shows JSON validation errors unless that field requires an actual JSON. (e.g.: see in Parse Json action for the Text input)